Friday 4 August 2017

What is this website all about?

 Hi. My name is Anar Kazimov and since my childhood, I have been interested in human psychology. I love observing people and analysing their patterns and causes of their behaviour. Despite this passion, I have never even considered psychology as something I can pursue professionally and that's why all my interest in this field was bounded to reading books and applying new skills in my daily life. However, recently this sudden thought struck my mind: "What if I start a blog where I review every single psychology related book and let the world know my humble opinion about it?" That sounded quite exciting for me because it wouldn't just allow me to add variety to my hobby but it would also enable me to get a little bit of cash for my work. So from now, I will do my best to publish at least one thorough review every two weeks.

Please don't forget to follow me by email :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Untroubled Mind

Usefulness in my own life: Key Points 1.  The best way to eliminate worry is to live the life to its full potential then the wo...